School Fundraising Ideas
Firstly, thank you for wanting to help raise funds for our vitally important life saving service, your support, however large or small, will make a big difference to our charity.
Here are some ideas to get you started, and remember to keep the ‘fun’ in your fundraising!
- Cake sales: each child/teacher donates cakes/biscuits (bought or made) and they’re sold at break time. You decide how much to sell for
- Sponsored event: walk, run, silence, read, spell etc.
- Parties/Disco’s – themed/fancy dress doctors/paramedics/pilots etc.
- Bag packing at local supermarkets
- Charging to have a go in our helipod and extra for photographs
- Fashion shows
- Designing mugs & tea towels for sale
- Collect 20p’s for an amount of time…put a box in each classroom or in the main office. Draw a huge outline of a helicopter and write Midlands Air Ambulance 25th anniversary on there. Get the children to place their coins in the helicopter drawing...it will make a great photo for local press!
- 5 a-side football/netball – parents against teachers. You can charge per player or team to enter
- Sponge the teacher...£1 for 3 sponges!
- Art gallery…get children to make a piece of artwork, invite the parents in and ask them to make a donation to buy their child’s artwork...a self portrait is always a good one
- Bring in unwanted quality clothing, shoes and books into school for our charity shops and we will collect the items for free