Saving Lives by Donating Time
We are fully aware that without the support of our family of volunteers and the goodwill of the public, Midlands Air Ambulance Charity would not be here today.
We are always in need of volunteers to become our point of contact in your area, so if you are interested in doing something truly worthwhile in your spare time and want to support our service, we would love to hear from you.
The types of volunteering opportunities* available are:
- Attendance at cheque presentations from various groups and societies in your area
- Attendance at local events, shows and fetes etc. to support fundraising and awareness
- Assistance at one of our high street charity shops in Wellington near Telford and Newcastle Under Lyme in Staffordshire
- Giving talks to groups and organisations
- Assistance with administration at our busy charity HQ
Download our Volunteer Application Form.
Try Micro-volunteering with Midlands Air Ambulance Charity!
You can volunteer for one off events where we need additional support, or help at our busy HQ in the build to the Christmas as we send out orders of Christmas cards and merchandise. Find out more about the opportunities avialable.
Should you have any questions in the meantime please contact our volunteer coordinator, Alison Hill, on 0800 8 40 20 40.
To read some of our exciting volunteer case studies and learn more about the fantastic work being done by those who donate their time to help support the charity, visit our Volunteers section by clicking here.
*We are very aware that we would not want any volunteer being uncomfortable with any request from the charity and we understand there could be restrictions on your availability; therefore please complete the application form and highlight where you feel you could support us best. We are extremely grateful for any time that you are able to spend with us.