As the Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be vital in securing the much-needed funds from the businesses around the six counties. You will do this by establishing and developing relationships through the business community across the region that will deliver financial and non-financial support, towards the charity’s lifesaving operations. Working as a key member of the fundraising team, and reporting into the Fundraising and Marketing Director, you will lead the corporate partners’ initiative and sponsorship programmes.
Main core focusing for the Corporate Partnerships Manager role is:
- Corporate partnerships
- Project management
- People management
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop and deliver funding strategies and tactics that will grow support for
- Identify new corporate partners and sponsors across the key sectors.
- Develop corporate platforms and initiatives – play a leading role in ensuring business development.
- Design and deliver business development and partnership retention plans to optimise income.
- Work as a vital part of the fundraising team to ensure the donations continue to grow and improve to carry out the lifesaving work.
- Carry out any duties that will develop the Corporate Partnerships Manager role and the charity.
You will need to have:
- Proven experience within management and corporate fundraising.
- A valid driving license, car and insurance.
- Proven experience of developing relations within the business community.
- Ability and desire to demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks.
Midlands Air Ambulance Charity offers an amazing benefits package, including a 20% commission based on financial and non-financial indicators.
Download the full job description here.
To apply, please contact Robb Norton at Morgan Hunt Robb.Norton@morganhunt.com by Friday 23rd August.
Please note, we are only accepting applications via Morgan Hunt.