If you have any pre-loved goods including furniture, bric-a-brac, clothing, accessories or electrical goods, our shops are always happy to receive donations during their opening hours.
A free furniture collection service is available within a ten-mile radius of the shop. Call your local store to arrange your collection.
Small items can be donated at the charity’s head office.
When gifting your donation, ask about Gift Aid to raise 25% extra from your donation.
Our Wellington Charity Shop has a donation station located around the back of the store, where you can donate textiles 24/7.
We are unable to accept:
- Sharps, such as Knifes and scissors
- Safety items such as stair gates, car seats and helmets
- Carrycots/Moses baskets/Children mattresses
- Electric Blankets
- Appliances intended to be permanently connected to fixed wiring, such as cookers.
- White goods
- Mains or bottled gas appliances, Petrol; or diesel filled items
- Electric fires
- Personal care items e.g. Foot Spa/Shavers
- Homemade toys
- Soft Furnishings without Fire Safety Labels