Local lifesaving organisation, Midlands Air Ambulance Charity is ensuring Christmas shoppers get their stocking-filler needs fulfilled with its brand-new range of festive merchandise, and in turn is encouraging supporters to help make Christmas missions possible.
Last year, local communities helped fund 18 vitally important missions through sales of festive merchandise and the charity is therefore expanding its range of reasonably priced merchandise to appeal to a broad range of shoppers.
To help those struggling to get out due to continuing COVID-19 restrictions across the UK, Midlands Air Ambulance Charity has extended its festive product range for 2020, meaning a larger range of gifts are available on the charity’s website: www.midlandsairambulance.com/shop
The new extended range includes:
- Charity branded face coverings
- Limited edition mugs
- Pet bandanas
- Christmas cards
- 30th anniversary Air30 pin badge
- Commemorative diary and pen
- Commemorative calendar and pen
- Christmas bauble
- Beanie hats
- Teddy bear
- Kids’ Crew Membership – this year also sees the introduction of the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity official kids’ club – the fun pack includes a welcome letter, official certificate, invitations to meet the aircrew and to next year’s Young Heroes Christmas Party, plus, a selection of charity merchandise, all found within a handy goodie bag. (Suitable for ages five to 11).
Emma Gray, fundraising and marketing director for Midlands Air Ambulance Charity says: “We are delighted to announce that our usual list of festive merchandise has been expanded this year to include more bespoke and limited-edition products.
“We hope that this will make it easier for our supporters to get some of their Christmas shopping completed without having to face the high street, especially with the current restrictions in place.”
The charity has also partnered with two regional companies to bring imaginative products to the festive marketplace that will aid fundraising income. The first is a virtual escape room created by Midlands-based gaming firm, Escape Live, and the other is a low-alcoholic beverage brewed in partnership with local Birmingham Brewing Company.
Supporters can also get involved in aiding the charity’s Christmas missions by getting involved in the #MissionXmas campaign, details of which are below:
- Text ‘MISSIONXMAS’ to 70085 to donate £3 to the lifesaving service and help make future missions possible.
To browse the new festive range of Midlands Air Ambulance Charity merchandise, visit: www.midlandsairambulance.com/shop – you can find out more about the charity by following the organisation on social media.