Our charity shops can only exist thanks to your generous donations of pre-loved goods. Whether it’s a bag of clothing or a three piece suite, every item donated could help to fund the next lifesaving mission.
You can drop your donations into our charity HQ, or one of our charity shops.
If you live within 10 miles of one of our charity shops, we can collect your pre-loved items for FREE!
Please note, we can only accept furniture with fire safety labels still attached.
Please note we cover Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
We can accept:
Books, CDs, DVDs and BluRays
Selected electrical goods
Bed linen and curtains
Ladies shoes and handbags
Unfortunately we are unable to accept:
- Sharps, such as Knifes and scissors
- Safety items such as stair gates, car seats and helmets
- Carrycots/Moses baskets/Children mattresses
- Electric Blankets
- Appliances intended to be permanently connected to fixed wiring, such as cookers.
- White goods
- Mains or bottled gas appliances, Petrol; or diesel filled items
- Electric fires
- Personal care items e.g. Foot Spa/Shavers
- Homemade toys
- Soft Furnishings without Fire Safety Labels